The new 2012 Buddy 170i. More power per pound than any scooter in its class. Genuine has done it-we’ve actually IMPROVED on the Buddy 150, a long-time favorite of American scooter fans. The Buddy 170i has heart stopping power and incorporates electronic fuel injection, so you’ll get smooth acceleration through the RPMs with great gas mileage. Great braking ensures maximum safety. Features like a cell phone charger and HIGH output horn make your new machine feel like it’s connected in all the right ways. There is plenty of underseat storage for a 3/4 size helmet, and great accessories are available to make it your go-to commuter vehicle of choice. Available in three bold new colors that are bound to turn you on.
The 2012 Buddy 170i gets you where you need to go with a great big grin, and costs you pennies to maintain and operate. 90+ miles per gallon with industry leading performance is a tough combination to beat.
Click here to see a review on the Buddy 170i from JustGottaScoot.com
Read this review of the Buddy 170i from the Examiner.com
Buddy 170i Specs:
- Horn Stebel air horn, a 139 decibel intimidator
- Engine 168cc 4-stroke, Fuel Injected, Forced Air
- Transmission Automatic Variable Ratio
- Suspension Telescopic Front Fork, Mono Rear
- Tires Tubeless Maxxis Whitewalls 90/90 – 10
- Colors Oxford Green, Mocha, Zephyr Silver
- Braking Front Disc, Rear Drum
- Top Speed 60+ mph
- MPG 89+
- Warranty 2-Year / Unlimited Mile
- TWO YEAR FREE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE! – A GENUINE FIRST!