It’s the First Annual Tucson Scooter Cannonball Run, a customer appreciation event for all Scoot Over customers
- No Entry Fee!
- Very Simple Contest Rules!
- All Riders are Invited!
- When: Saturday, March 15th, from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Where: Start and finish at Scoot Over, 4500 E Broadway Blvd
The Scoot Over crew will meet you when you start and when you come back. Just come by Scoot Over and pick up your Cannonball Card. Start anytime after 10:00am and finish up before we close at 4:00pm. Remember to obey all traffic signals and laws and ride safely. Just so we are all clear, this is not a race. It is an opportunity to get out and ride to some of Tucson’s best scootering destinations.
So many OPTIONs! Map your path for the best route to get your card punched at each Cannonball stop.
Have a modern or a moped? A vintage scooter or a retro motorcycle? A micro or maxi… you choose! Go it alone or grab a buddy or two at the store – you choose! Which direction or destination first? – You choose! You just have to start at the shop (Scoot Over), visit the 4 stops, and come back to Scoot Over – Fun In Motion.
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort trailhead parking lot
- T-Rex Dinosaur at Kolb and Tanque Verde (McDonalds)
- Paul Bunyan at Glenn and Stone
- Gates Pass parking lot
* FIRST PLACE $200.00 DOLLAR SCOOT OVER GIFT CARD
**SECOND PLACE $100.00 DOLLAR SCOOT OVER GIFT CARD
***THIRD PLACE $50.00 DOLLAR SCOOT OVER GIFT CARD
Every participant who completes the Cannonball Run will receive a Caught Ya’ Card 15% OFF Accessories or Service at Scoot Over.